AsiaStore’s Asian American Designer Showcase
AsiaStore at Asia Society and Museum (New York)
May 7th (Tue) - May 17th (Fri)
12:30 am - 3:30 pm
Kiyomi Ymagishi will be appearing on May 7th (Tue).
725 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10021
(at 70th Street)
AsiaStore Celebrates Asian Pacific American Month with expanded collections of jewelry, apparel, accessories and home accents by featured Asian American designers, many of whom will be on hand to demonstrate their artistry and discuss the design inspiration that influenced their latest collections.
- May 7 Kiyomi Yamagishi Jewelry Design
- May 8 Dat Tran Silk Scarf Tying
- May 8 Mousumi Shaw Jewelry Design
- May 9 Rafe Totengco Handbag Design
- May 10 Sharmilla Persaud Jewelry Design
- May 14 Harshita Lohia Silk Scarf Design
- May 15-16 Rita Chung Jade Jewelry Design